We are currently seeking a Technical Support Manager to join our team in our Virginia Beach, VA office. This is a hands-on position and you will be expected to have direct involvement in all aspects of the delivery of technical support to our growing customer base of web hosting customers.
We are seeking a candidate that is an inspirational leader, with exceptional employee development and management skills. In addition to managing the daily operations of the technical support team, you will be expected to maintain a mind-set of continuous improvement focused on the customer experience, ensuring high customer satisfaction and retention.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist with interviewing, training, and mentoring team members across two locations (Virginia Beach, VA & Denver, CO).
- Serves as a mentor to the Technical Support leadership department through regular one on one development sessions.
- Drive service improvement initiatives for greater client satisfaction and operational performance and efficiency of the Support team.
- Report and resolve discrepancies of support services in areas that need improvement.
- Lead and participate in the development and implementation of continuous skills development, technical skills training programs/processes and constant improvement of the internal Support System for client interaction.
- Maintain and improve call center operational efficiency by monitoring teams and their performance.
- Serve as a mentor to Support Supervisors and Team Leads with the goal to perpetually develop the next generation of leadership within the company.
- Manage the development, performance management, and coaching of site team members.
- Responsible for ensuring that the Support team functions with the intent to thrill all clients of the organization.
- Provide leadership, direction, and management to achieve business growth, increased efficiencies, scalability, and expense optimization.
What You’ll Get:
- Profit sharing twice yearly based on performance and hire date.
- Free weekly snacks and free lunch on Tuesdays.
- Medical, dental, vision, disability, life insurance, and 401k plans.
- An outstanding career opportunity with a progressive, fast-moving, and growing company.
- The opportunity to work with talented and awesome people.
Ideal Candidates Have:
- 2+ years successfully leading large technical teams.
- Degree in technical or analytical field.
- Leadership experience within a call center or help desk environment.
- Ability to develop and proof training materials.
- Strong communication and analytical skills.
- Experience using spreadsheets and web applications to create models and analyze data.
- Ability to work efficiently and accurately in a high volume, fast-paced, multitasking environment.
- Ability to detect and resolve problems in an efficient and timely manner while also analyzing business needs.
The below is optional but can help make you a top candidate:
- Experience with web hosting technologies; professional experience preferred but personal experience is also welcomed.
- Knowledge of the LAMP (Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP) stack technologies.
- Experience managing a geographically dispersed team.
A few more things:
- Paid time off and company paid holidays.
- Awesome company parties and onsite events.
- A free VPS.
- A fun, relaxed working environment with a casual dress code.
Learn more about what it is like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. You can also check out our products here.
InMotion Hosting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.