Technical Support Specialist
Start your technical career at InMotion Hosting! Be a part of a collaborative team of Technical Support Specialists! We love to thrill our customers everyday with our high level of customer service, professionalism, and desire to succeed and grow personally and professionally. We can’t wait to virtually meet you, apply today!
Our team is looking for a full-time Technical Support Specialist to assist our customers with any issues they may be having with their web hosting services. This role can be filled remotely or from one of our offices in Denver, CO, or Virginia Beach, VA.
In this position you will:
- Troubleshoot the technical problems of our web hosting customers through inbound calls, chats, and tickets.
- Learn from your peers and teach what you’ve learned to others in our collaborative environment.
- Walk customers through the setup of email, cPanel, and FTP clients.
- Continue to build and grow your technical skillset with our great internal tools and trainings.
- Be 100% focused on helping customers - so no sales or upselling.
- Not rely on scripts. We are real people, and we have real conversations with our customers.
So what are some of the things we are looking for?
- Willingness to learn and grow to higher level technical roles.
- A helpful attitude and friendly disposition.
- Knowledge of Linux.
- Experience creating or hosting websites and a working knowledge of cPanel is preferred.
- Technical problem-solving skills.
- Experience in a helpdesk or call center environment is preferred.
- Ability to explain technical solutions in layman’s terms.
Why should you apply:
At InMotion Hosting you build meaningful relationships in a fun environment that supports your growth not only in the office but virtually as well. Our team of ambitious learners creates, innovates, and helps others. Come grow with us!
- The possibility of profit-sharing twice a year
- Medical, dental, vision, short and long term disability, life insurance, and 401(k) plans Plus 401(k) matching opportunities
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Free lunch every week while in the office
- Free VPS hosting
- Casual dress code
- Competitive tournaments- In the past, we have done tournaments for Nintendo Switch Mario Smash Bros, foosball, ping pong, connect four, Jenga, and more. Since our team members have begun to work remotely we have switched to virtual games.
- Additional paid time off to volunteer in your community
- Reimbursement for tuition, certifications, or professional memberships
- Opportunities for professional growth through career coaching, job shadowing, and company-wide trainings
- Corporate discounts
- Recognition for your years of services
- Wellness initiatives
You can see more information about our company culture and our current products and services by following these links:
The pay rate for this position is $18+ hourly plus additional performance bonuses.
InMotion Hosting takes the health, safety, and general wellbeing of our team members seriously. We provide the flexibility to choose between remote, on-site, or hybrid work options for the vast majority of our roles. Departments that require an on-site presence or hybrid work schedule are our Data Center, Internal Information Technology, and Human Resources teams.