InMotion Hosting is looking for a SEO Specialist to collaborate across the Marketing Department on strategy, campaigns, and reporting. In this role, you will support the Product Marketing team and the brand in marketing efforts and strategy that work to improve our inbound marketing as well as our content marketing jobs.
We are looking for a detail-oriented, deadline-driven, focused professional to join our growing team. If that sounds like you, it’s time to apply!
What You’ll Do:
- Conduct keyword research & analysis and review keyword densities
- Optimize existing pages & identify new content ideas
- Assist with execution and management of various link acquisition tactics
- Create and manage monthly reports on campaign performance for stakeholders
- Continually enhance our capabilities to monitor the health of our SEO program with key organic traffic and ranking metrics
- Execute on-page optimization strategies to achieve organic visibility for our products
- Manage website audits to identify and fix areas of concern from an SEO perspective
- Remedy on and off-site issues related to SEO compliance
- Write and lightly edit website content when needed
What You’ll Get:
- Free weekly snacks and free lunch on Tuesdays
- Profit sharing twice yearly based on performance and hire date
- A free VPS
- A fun, relaxed working environment with a casual dress code (jeans ok)
- The opportunity to work with an established and growing company comprised of awesome people
Ideal Candidates Have:
- 4-6 years of digital marketing experience with SEO, Analytics & Data Analysis
- Experience working on large websites preferably with B2B focus.
- Fluency in SEO elements including, but not limited to:
- Keyword Research
- Technical SEO (UX, site architecture, URL structure, XML sitemaps, canonical tags, dynamic/static pages, etc.)
- On-Page Optimization (Metadata, Headings, Content, Anchor Links, Navigation, etc.)
- Working knowledge of the latest web technologies, marketing tools and methods for effectively leveraging them to improve brand visibility
- Strong verbal and written communication skills ability to be both authoritative and persuasive in words and work
- Proficiency with various tech platforms and data including Google Analytics, SEMrush, HotJar, Ahrefs, data extractions, log file analysis
- Ability to support content marketing and link building strategies to align with best SEO practices
- Familiarity with the web hosting/design industry is a plus
A few more things:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k plans
- Paid time off and company paid holidays
- Awesome company parties and onsite events
InMotion Hosting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Learn more about what it is like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. You can also check out our products here.