InMotion Hosting has achieved consistent, significant growth since we were founded in 2001 and we have no plans to slow down! We are expanding our team of affiliate recruiting specialists to promote InMotion Hosting products.
Do you have a proven track record of independently prospecting, recruiting, and onboarding new affiliate relationships?
If so, keep reading!
An ideal addition to our team can thrive when setting and hitting targets, be assertive when necessary, and can keep up with the fast pace of this industry. The majority of time spent in this position will be recruiting and monitoring new affiliate performance.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop relationships with new affiliates through email, marketing campaigns, and occasional cold calls.
- Secure new account sales by developing new affiliate referral/partner channels. Examples of affiliate partners include: Web Hosting Shopper Channels (e.g. Top 10 List Affiliate Websites), Web Hosting User Channels (e.g. Website Template Websites) and Web Hosting Influencer Channels (e.g. Web Design Firms).
- Maximize sales volume from existing referral/partner channels.
- Negotiate financial details regarding referral partnerships (e.g. CPA, paid placement, etc.).
- Track and report key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with partner channels (e.g. sales volume, overall affiliate “share of voice”, conversion performance, etc).
- Demonstrate a high-level of relationship management and proactively maintain communication with all partner channels.
- Leverage inbound inquiries regarding the company’s affiliate programs to develop partner channels.
What You’ll Get:
- Profit Sharing twice yearly based on performance and hire date.
- A 401(k) savings plan with company matching after one year.
- Access to our Professional Development program after 6 months.
- Medical, dental, vision, and short and long term disability benefits.
- The opportunity to work with an established and growing company comprised of awesome people.
Ideal Candidates Have:
- 3-5 years of full-time professional experience in Web-based Marketing or Business Development.
- 1-3 years of experience with online affiliate program management.
- Experience working with CRM systems (SalesForce, Zoho, SugarCRM, HubSpot, etc.)
- Experience working within the web hosting industry.
- BA or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising or Business related coursework.
- Strong relationship management skills with industry partners.
The below is optional but can help make you a top candidate:
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics or similar web analytic packages strongly preferred.
- Affiliate experience working directly for a company as opposed to a marketing agency.
- BA or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising, or Business related coursework.
- Experience using advanced tracking tools (Dynamic Tracking, Pixels, etc.)
- The ability to independently and aggressively prospect, recruit, and onboard affiliates.
A few more things:
- A fun, relaxed working environment with a casual dress code (jeans ok).
- Breaks spent challenging our team members at ping pong, Foosball, or any of our other games.
- Free weekly snacks and free lunch on Tuesdays.
- Awesome company parties and onsite events.
Learn more about what it is like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. You can also check out our products here.