Excited about providing the best product possible and getting that ‘wow’ reaction?
Able to inspire a creative team of Web Designers?
Committed to achieving success?
If you can answer “YES!” to all of those questions InMotion Hosting has the perfect job for you.
We are currently searching for a Web Design Supervisor to lead our team of talented and driven Web Designers. This role will oversee daily operations for our Design Department. We’re looking for someone to keep the team motivated and on track to hit key performance indicators including executing updates for current website maintenance customers, managing production pipeline of new design clients, and ensuring that the highest levels of customer service are maintained. The Website Design Supervisor will assist with development of design team members and act as conduit between design team and management.
What You’ll Do:
- Identify, interview, and hire key contributors to the success of the Design team.
- Coach current team members through a performance management process.
- Implement and maintain a set of standards for each group in the Design team including Project Coordinators, Junior, and Senior Designers.
- Take ownership of the quality of service during all stages of the customer’s journey.
- Analyze inefficiencies in all processes, suggest ideas, and implement new concepts.
- Work with Technical Team Lead to foster an environment that encourages professional growth and career development for all team members.
- Monitor daily call center operations, adjust systems and staffing, and research and resolve escalated calls to meet or exceed customer service standards.
- Collect, analyze, and summarize information in prepared reports to recommend changes.
- Collaborate with Sales, Support, Product Management, Marketing, Development, and other departments to facilitate new programs, messages, campaigns, and services.
- Assist in establishing and maintaining training programs
- Analyze problems, develop new approaches, and establish contact center and production metrics/methodologies.
- Serve as main point of contact for all Design billing related inquiries, issues, and resolutions including refunds & cancellations.
What You’ll Get:
- A fun, relaxed working environment with a casual dress code (jeans ok).
- Profit sharing twice a year based on performance and hire date.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k Plans.
- Free weekly snacks and free lunch on Tuesdays.
- The opportunity to work a team of talented and dedicated Designers.
Ideal Candidates Have:
- At least one year of team leadership.
- Previous experience with Web Hosting and Web Design.
- Familiarity with Adobe Suites, Photoshop, and Illustrator.
- Working knowledge of various Content Management Systems, Project Management Systems, and Microsoft Office products.
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience.
- A highly responsive, conscientious, self-motivated and team orientated drive.
- The ability to motivate and inspire team members.
- The ability to work efficiently and accurately in a high volume, fast pace, multi-tasking, deadline driven environment.
- Experience detecting and resolving problems in an efficient and timely manner,
- The ability to analyze business and customer needs.
The below is optional but can help make you a top candidate:
- Two years’ experience in a call center leadership role.
- Strong interpersonal and team building skills.
- The desire to be flexible, accountable, and independent in the workplace.
- Strong organizational skills.
A few more things:
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays.
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events.
- A Free VPS.
Learn more about what it is like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. You can also check out our products here.