Do you enjoy making sense from a big data set to help improve the user experience?
Are you a self-starter with relentless curiosity and attention to detail?
Come join our team then and get your dream job at a leading company in a booming industry!
InMotion Hosting was founded in 2001 and has been growing ever since! We would love to continue that trajectory with a new Data Analyst to help guide our direction through comprehensive reporting and careful analysis.
As our Data Analyst you would plan out our customer success roadmap with all of our customer facing initiatives. Additionally, you will be key in determining priorities and measuring the effectiveness of past initiatives while also assisting in fine-tuning our future strategies.
What You’ll Do:
- Determine cost savings and revenue potential of all customer facing initiatives.
- Assist in prioritizing initiatives by employee impact, customer experience and impact to the business.
- Identify the appropriate metrics to measure initiative success.
- Drive decision making through clear and concise reports to senior executives.
- Provide direction for user testing initiatives.
- Build out data needed to personalize the customer's experience.
- Create and develop a strategy for big data and AI.
What You’ll Get:
- Profit Sharing twice yearly based on performance and hire date.
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Short and Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k plans
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- The opportunity to work with an established and growing company comprised of awesome people.
Ideal Candidates Have:
- Expert level Excel skills; experience with pivot tables, VLOOKUP, etc.
- Strong statistic, data visualization, and analysis skills
- Experience running SQL queries.
- An analytical, creative, and innovative approach to solving problems.
- Ability to work with ambiguous requirements; must be able to adapt and learn accordingly.
- Meticulous attention to detail and excellent troubleshooting skills.
The below is optional but can help make you a top candidate:
- Expert level knowledge of dashboard creation.
- Experience using data visualization tools such as Tableau, Kibana, Domo or QuickSight.
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in Mathematics or Statistics.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- A Positive, people-oriented, and energetic attitude.
A few more things:
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events.
- A fun, relaxed working environment with a casual dress code (jeans ok).
- Free weekly snacks and free lunch on Tuesdays.
- A free VPS for all employees.
Learn more about what it’s like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. You can also check out our products here.