Are you a motivated project manager with proven success with on time delivery, efficient utilization of project management tools and effective team management? Are you looking for a bigger challenge? Are you ready to join a motivated team at a growing company?
InMotion Hosting, Inc. is one of the nation's fastest growing website hosting companies. We're looking to fill a Project Manager position that will that will support our company’s growth from 300 to 400+ people over the next 2 years.
You will be accountable for managing multiple strategic and tactical projects. You will be involved with smaller coordination efforts, infrastructure improvements, and cross-departmental development projects. Primary areas of emphasis are process efficiencies, timeline planning and adherence, and resource management.
- Manage multiple parallel projects using formal project planning methodologies, Agile/Scrum practices, Burndown and Backlog management, and Retrospective formats.
- Develop full scale project plans and associated project artifacts.
- Ensure that projects are delivered on schedule, and within budget and scope.
- Plan, schedule, and track project timelines, milestones, and deliverables using project management best practices and tools.
- Collaborate and communicate with internal and external stakeholders to manage changes in project scope, assess risks, and devise contingency plans.
- Manage related business intelligence data and analysis to ensure effectiveness of projects/solutions.
- Work with multiple stakeholders and sponsors to align their project's scope with the resources available to insure timely delivery.
What You Need:
- BA/BS with 2-5 years of project management experience.
- Working knowledge SDLC and Agile/Scrum is required, knowledge of web hosting is preferred.
- Technical project experience across multiple areas, such as: development, system administration, product development, web design, and customer experience.
- 2+ years of experience with project management software tools.
- PMP preferred, PMI background and experience required.
- Ability to effective manage multiple projects with multiple deliverables.
- Ability to accurately assess a stakeholder's need and convert it into a clearly defined SOW and user stories.
- Strong analytical background is required.
- Strong and effective communication skills are a must.
What You Get:
- Joining an energetic & successful company on the industry's cutting edge!
- Relaxed working environment located in Virginia Beach.
- Relocation assistance if needed.
- Benefits that include medical, dental, life insurance and 401K.
- Performance based bonuses.
- Bi-annual profit sharing.
- Free lunch Tuesdays!
- A growing company with a supportive team oriented culture.
Learn more about what it is like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. You can also check out our products here.