We are excited to announce that we are opening a new office in Denver, CO!
Come be part of our growth and start your technical career with InMotion Hosting.
We’re not your regular call center environment and having fun is allowed!
New Team Members are offered a $1,000 Sign on Bonus.
What You’ll Do:
- Assist valued customers via phone, email and chat without a script
- Independently analyze and review customer inquiries to determine first contact resolution
- Meet or exceed quality, contact per hour and contact to resolution metrics
- Continually build your technical skill set to advance your career
- Become a part of a team focused on serving customers and each other
What You’ll Get:
- $1000 Sign-On Bonus
- Competitive pay rate, bonuses and profit sharing; top performers earn above $45,000.00 annually
- 30-45 days of paid training
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunities for advancement after 90 days
Ideal candidates have:
- A passion for providing first class technical support
- Strong knowledge in web hosting technologies, especially DNS and email.
- Familiarity with Linux/Unix command line
- Working knowledge of cPanel, and Web Host Manager.
- Some experience with scripting- HTML, PHP/MySQL, Perl, CGI, etc.
- Skills in setting up FTP and Email clients
The below is optional but can help make you a top candidate:
- Experience maintaining a website or blog
- Operating Linux on a home machine (Ubuntu, Suse, Gentoo, etc)
- Working knowledge of executing programs within the command line
- Experience with Linux, Apache, MySQL, PHP (LAMP) stack
- WordPress, Joomla, Drupal knowledge
- Help Desk or Call Center Experience
A few more things:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and 401k plans
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Wear Jeans Everyday in our relaxed environment
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events
- After 6 months of service eligible for Professional Development Reimbursement
- A free VPS
- Free Weekly Lunch
Learn more about what it is like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. To see what you would be supporting, check out the products here.
Linux System Administrator
Don't think you're ready yet for the Advanced role? Check out our Web Hosting Technical Support position.