Is it your passion to provide excellent customer service?
Is it your mission to always THRILL the customer, difficult or not?
Do you possess an honest desire to see your customer succeed?
If you answered “YES!” to all of these questions, then we have the job for you. We are looking for an experience Customer Service Guru to join our Customer Service team!
Who are we? InMotion Hosting, Inc is an industry leader specializing in Web Hosting and Website Design. InMotion Hosting was established in 2001 and has offices located in Los Angeles, CA and Virginia Beach, VA. Currently we are in growth mode and looking for phenomenal associates to join our team. InMotion Hosting values a strong work ethic, dedication to quality customer service for both internal and external customers. We are an equal opportunity employer.
We provide shared hosting, VPS hosting (with Virtuozzo), and dedicated hosting with Cpanel/Web Host Manager control panel/management interface. Our network includes Linux servers, networked power systems, routers, switches, backup raid arrays, VPNs, firewalls, VOIP servers, and even a few Windows machines.
What You’ll Do:
- Professionally handle incoming requests from customers and ensure that issues are resolved both promptly and thoroughly.
- Thoroughly and efficiently gather customer information, access and fulfill customer needs, educate the customer where applicable to prevent the need for future contacts and document interactions through contact tracking.
- Provide quality service and support in a variety of areas including, but not limited to: billing, placing print orders, and system troubleshooting.
- Troubleshoot customer issues over the phone.
- Use automated information systems to analyze the customer’s situation.
- Maintain a balance between company policy and customer benefit in decision making.
- Handle issues in the best interest of both customer and company.
- Continuously evaluate and identify opportunities to drive process improvements that positively impact the Customer’s experience.
- Compile and generate reports as they relate to customer service surveys.
What You’ll Get:
- A fun, relaxed working environment with a casual dress code (jeans ok).
- Profit Sharing twice yearly based on performance and hire date.
- Free weekly snacks and free lunch on Tuesdays.
- The opportunity to work with an established and growing company comprised of awesome people.
Ideal Candidates Have:
- 1+ years of experience in a Call Center environment, customer service/retention or help desk capacity.
- Demonstrated passion for excellence with respect to treating and caring for customers.
- Ability to communicate clearly and professionally, both verbally and in writing.
- Ability to handle complaints and upset customers.
- A pleasant, patient and friendly attitude.
- Strong detail orientation and communication/listening skills.
- Experience with multi-line telephones, online ticketing systems, and chat software required.
- Knowledge of technical support issues related to Internet connectivity and PC troubleshooting.
The below is optional but can help make you a top candidate:
- Willingness to work a flexible schedule and overtime when needed.
- Experience with Linux, cPanel, and Microsoft Office.
- Highly developed sense of integrity and commitment to customer satisfaction.
- A strong work ethic and team player mentality.
- Strong decision making and analytical abilities.
- Ability to type a minimum of 35 WPM.
A few more things:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K Plans.
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays.
- Wear Jeans Everyday.
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events.
- A free VPS.
Learn more about what it’s like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. You can also check out our products here.