InMotion Hosting one of the nation's fastest-growing web hosting companies, having achieved exceptional performance and growth for many years. Due to our previous success and future growth plans, we’re expanding the affiliate team in our Marketing department.
We’re looking for someone with experienced success in affiliate marketing through growth of sales, development and/or expansion of affiliate programs, and the building of strong affiliate relationships - is that you? If you stay ahead of the curve when it comes to affiliate and industry trends and you’re seeking a challenging opportunity you’ve found your dream job!
In this individual contributor role, you will be responsible for aggressively expanding and managing the company's referral partner (affiliate) sales channels and growing the sales results of the affiliate program. You will be a senior member of the Marketing team managing current relationships and fostering new connections with affiliate partners.
If you can work effectively in an independent environment, thrive in setting and hitting targets, are assertive, and can keep up with the fast pace of this industry, then keep reading.
For top candidates, we will consider remote employment options.
What You’ll Do:
- Grow new account sales by developing new affiliate referral/partner channels. Examples of affiliate partners include: Web Hosting Shopper Channels (e.g. Top 10 List Affiliate Websites), Web Hosting User Channels (e.g. Website Template Websites) and Web Hosting Influencer Channels (e.g. Web Design Firms)
- Maximize sales volume from existing referral/partner channels.
- Negotiate financial details regarding referral partnerships (e.g. CPA, paid placement, etc.).
- Track and report key performance indicators (KPIs) associated with partner channels (e.g. sales volume, overall affiliate “share of voice”, conversion performance, etc).
- Demonstrate a high-level of relationship management and proactively maintain communication with all partner channels.
- Leverage inbound inquiries regarding the company's affiliate programs to develop partner channels.
What You’ll Get:
- A fun, relaxed working environment with a casual dress code (jeans ok).
- Profit Sharing twice yearly based on performance and hire date.
- Free weekly snacks and free lunch on Fridays.
- The opportunity to work with an established and growing company comprised of awesome people.
- Breaks spent challenging our team members at ping pong.
- Company sponsored events and parties.
Ideal Candidates Have:
- 3-5 years of full-time professional experience in Web-based Marketing or Business Development.
- 1-3 years of experience with online affiliate program management.
- BA or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising or Business related coursework.
- Experience building and managing professional relationships.
The below is optional but can help make you a top candidate:
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics or similar web analytic packages strongly preferred.
- Experience working within the web hosting industry.
A few more things:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401K plans
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays.
- Wear Jeans Everyday
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events
- A free VPS
Learn more about what it is like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. You can also check out our products here.