Join us for InMotion Hosting's Virtual Career Fair!
Get the chance to chat with recruiters about position specifics, company culture, benefits, and career opportunities across the country! Tell us your career goals and we'll chat about how we can make them a reality here at InMotion with our current and future openings. Now is the time to get your foot in the door since we're still growing and love to promote from within!
Where: Google Hangouts
How: find email@example.com on Google Hangouts to start the conversation
When: Tuesday, July 25th from 9:30 am - 6:00 pm EST
If you miss us at the career fair you can email firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions or join us on Google Hangouts every Thursday from 10:00 am - 4:00 pm EST to chat.
We are looking to hire Linux enthusiasts to join our team as a Web Hosting Technical Support Representative!
Come be part of our growth and start your technical career with InMotion Hosting.
Our company started in Los Angeles, expanded to Virginia Beach, and most recently opened a new office in Denver.
We're not your regular call center environment and having fun is allowed!
New Team Members are offered a $1,000 Sign on Bonus.
What You'll Do:
- Connect with customers via phone, email, and chat to provide a personalized help desk experience without scripts
- Work with Content Management Systems to ensure file structure, permissions, and database connections are configured properly
- Assist with the creation and modification of email accounts, forwarders and filters
- Provide guidance through all features and areas of Web Host Manager (WHM) and cPanel
- Have Fun while working with a like-minded team that enjoy nerf gun wars!
- Walk customers through the set up of email, cPanel, and FTP clients
- Continually build your technical skill set to advance your career
- Provide customer feedback to leaders to improve products, service, and customer satisfaction
What You'll Get:
- Competitive pay rate, top performers earn above $40,000.00 annually; bonuses and profit sharing
- Paid on site training with a bonus differential of $2.50hr
- Bonuses based on customer feedback "Kudos"
- Opportunity for overtime
- Opportunities for advancement after 90 days
Ideal Candidates have:
- A passion for providing an excellent customer service experience
- Ability to troubleshoot technical issues
- Basic website and WordPress knowledge
- A basic understanding of DNS record types and what they're used for
- Familiarity with Linux based systems (Ubuntu, Suse, and CentOS to name a few)
- Help Desk or Call Center Experience
- A helpful and friendly attitude
A few more things:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance and 401k plans
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays
- Wear Jeans Everyday in our relaxed environment
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events
- A free VPS
- Free Weekly Lunch
Learn more about what it is like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. To see what you would be supporting, check out the products here.