We are currently seeking a Sr. Digital Marketing Manager/Director to join our team in our Virginia Beach, VA or Denver, CO office.
As the Sr. Digital Marketing Manager/Director you are accountable for growing our brand across multiple platforms and verticals. To be successful in this role you’ll characterize yourself as a self-starter with demonstrated success in both optimization and demand generation. You will execute innovative and tactics for customer acquisition, conversion and engagement.
You will join a highly collaborative and exciting team in an amazing work environment and work in close alignment with the primary stakeholders of the company.
What You’ll Do:
- Lead brand presentation and communication.
- Develop and lead a high performing team of geographically dispersed marketing professionals.
- Execute marketing programs to drive customer demand and engagement (PPC, social, sponsorships).
- Develop competitive analysis and stay current on industry trends.
- Guide communication flow to sales department for product feature updates.
- Collaborate with Product Line Managers to maximize Marketing Team’s impact against product line revenue goals.
- Champion product changes and feature additions needed by the customer.
- Drive team to deliver Sales against monthly goals.
- Manage staff to develop and run successful Sales CRM and marketing campaigns.
- Devise and implement PCP campaigns and commercials on YouTube that result in conversions.
- Leverage automation tools to bring scale to demand generation programs.
- Perform A/B testing to evaluate strategies.
- Understand InMotion Hosting customer and products to identify purchase funnels and best platforms to capture customer insights.
- Create effective templates to be used for campaign materials for email, landing pages, and one sheets.
- Present findings to management on conversion, most effective campaigns, and areas for improvement. Be able to draw conclusions and provide recommendations on data collected.
The Successful Leader Will Be:
- Servant Leader (lead by example mentality)
- Problem Solver
- Data Driven
- Developing Others
What You’ll Get:
- Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life Insurance, and 401k plans.
- Profit Sharing twice yearly based on performance and hire date.
- Free weekly snacks and free lunch one day a week.
- The opportunity to work with an established and growing company comprised of awesome people.
Ideal Candidates Have:
- 7+ years leading a diverse Marketing team focused on products and demand generation.
- Passion for growth and a self-driven nature.
- 7+ years of progressive experience in an Advertising, Demand and Lead Generation or other related field.
- 5+ years leading a team of 10+ marketers and web design/developers.
- Employee first attitude and commitment to staff development.
- Proven success in Content Marketing, including large scale SEO and content creation.
- Demonstrated experience with pipeline reporting and activity reports/dashboard creation.
- Proven success in large scale subscription businesses.
- Experience using CRMs for automated sales processes.
- BA or equivalent in Marketing, Advertising or Business related coursework.
- Previous experience in the web hosting industry.
- Experience with online advertising on Google and YouTube.
- Experience utilizing Google Analytics or similar web analytic package.
A few more things:
- Paid Time Off and Company Paid Holidays.
- A fun, relaxed working environment with a casual dress code (jeans ok).
- Awesome Company Parties and Onsite Events.
- A Free VPS.
- Denver, CO
- Virginia Beach, VA
Founded in 2001, InMotion Hosting is a privately held provider of web hosting services worldwide. InMotion Hosting has set itself apart from the competition with hundreds of thousands of customers, a long standing track record of helping small to mid-size business achieve online success and its commitment to technological innovation.
InMotion Hosting has over 300 employees and growing, three offices in Los Angeles, CA, Virginia Beach, VA and Denver, CO, and thousands and thousands of servers in our Los Angeles, CA and Ashburn, VA data centers. Our core values drive us to provide the very best experience on every customer interaction, and we've won many awards as a result of this. We are profitable, have year-over-year growth, and continue to be a leader in this space.
InMotion Hosting is an Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Learn more about what it is like working at InMotion and yes, we have the best parties in town. You can also check out our products here.